Fix iTunes Error ADiAdID_AquireMatchSlotIfNecessary iAdCore.dll (Windows Error 127)
The procedure entry point ADiAdID_AquireMatchSlotIfNecessary could not be found in the dynamic link library iAdCore.dll
ITunes error 7 (Windows error 127)
The Windows 127 error is usually triggered if a fault is found within a dynamic link library (.dll) file required to launch a program.
In this case the iAdCore.dll file is corrupt or faulty and is preventing iTunes from loading. To fix this problem, follow the instuctions below:
- Navigate to the following folder(s).
- C:\Program Files\iTunes (32bit windows)
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes (64bit windows only)
- Uninstall iTunes from Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs. If you encountered this error during iTunes installation, it is unlikely that you’ll find the program there, so you may skip this step.
- Completely remove all iTunes related software and components by following the procedure here: iTunes Error 7 – Uninstall iTunes Completely
- Download the latest version of the iTunes software, then reinstall.
Then find and delete the iAdCore.dll file. If you are running a 64bit windows, be sure to check both folders listed above.
If done correctly, this should replace the deleted iAdCore.dll file with a brand new one and thus get rid of the Windows error 127.