Here’s a new trick that will help you peel an egg super fast in less than 5 seconds and with one hand. Awesome right? Keep reading to find out how it works.
Things You’ll Need:
- A hard boiled egg
- Ice cold water
- A glass cup
How To Peel an Egg In Less Than 7 Seconds
- Put the hard boiled egg into the glass cup
- Fill it quarter to halfway with ice cold water
- Cover the top of the cup with one hand and shake as hard as you can for 5 seconds.
- The cold water would shrink the egg away from the body of the shell, while the shaking motion would shatter the egg shell a bit.
- Now pour out the water. Then with one swift motion, pinch and grab the shell away from the egg. It should come off swiftly, leaving you with a nice and smooth unbroken egg.
PS: This might not work properly if the egg is fresh (that is, laid not too long ago by the chicken). Try this with eggs you get from the mall or grocery store.
Hope this worked for you. Please leave a comment below if it did, or if you know a better technique. 🙂