Just like the facebook like box, you can attach a BBM channel badge to your website which would display the channel PIN and barcode.
This awesome utility was developed by Alex Kinsella while he was still with BlackBerry. The badge or widget is in the form of a html code which you can easily embed on a webpage. For wordpress, you can put this code into a custom html widget for your sidebar or footer.
[wonda]How to get ze code?[/wonda]
Patience wonda… patience.
How To Obtain The HTML Code For The BBM Channel Widget
1. Visit the BBM Channels manager at bbmc.es. You will be required to login with your BlackBerry ID and password.
2. If you have more than one channel, select the channel you would like to create a badge for.
3. On the top right side of the screen, click on your name to bring down a drop-down menu. Then choose “widgets”.
4. Choose “Create channel pin badge”.
5. Enter your preferences and options in the fields provided then click “Generate script”.
The HTML code for your channel badge would then be available for you to copy and paste on your website.
Follow me on twitter @umestanley @techwonda