This article contains download links of the new iOS 7.0.1 IPSW for iphone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini, and iPod Touch 5G. There are download links available for GSM and CDMA iPhones.
How To Update From iOS 7 Beta or GM to iOS 7.0 Public Release
If you downloaded or installed the iOS 7 Golden Master (GM) released a while ago, then you do not need to worry about updating to the public release. This is because the iOS 7 GM and the iOS 7.0 Public release both have the same build number (11A465) so they’re pretty much the same. Also it doesn’t have an expiry date as well just like the public release.
Now if you want to update from a previous beta version, simply follow the steps below:
1. The first thing to do is backup your iPhone or iPad so you don’t lose all your data during the update. You can backup your device on iTunes, but be sure you have the latest version of iTunes which should be version 11.1
2. Update your iTunes software to version 11.1
3. Now you need to download the IPSW for iOS 7 below. Look for the the appropriate download link for your device.
4. Now plug your iPhone or iPad to your PC using a USB cable, then open up iTunes.
5. Click on the device button on the left of the iTunes window, then hold Shift and click on the “Check For Update” button which can be found under summary.
6. Now browse to the IPSW file you have downloaded from above and wait for your device to restore completely.
7. After the iOS 7 update has completed, you can then restore your backed up data from iTunes.
How To Fix iOS 7 Update Errors
Did you get stuck with a 3194 error? It’s pretty easy to fix: Fix iPhone Error 3194
Error 3014?: Fix iPhone Error 3194
Error 1015? Fix iPhone Error 1015
Error 1013? Fix iPhone Error 1013
Error 1600, 1601? Fix iPhone Error 1600, 1601
Restore Error 21? How To Fix iPhone Restore Error 21
Another Fix For Errors 1600 and 21: How To Fix iTunes Error 1600, 160x and iTunes Error 21